Sunday 11 January 2009

Random Stuff + Poll

Alright then, let's get started. Now I'm going to have random points of interaction through out the whole story where I'll let you pick what will happen next. So first things first, let's get started with the genre.
What would you like to see?
1) Horror
2) Adventure/Fantasy
3) Adventure/Sci-Fi
4) Romance
5) Fictitious Biography
6) Every Day Life Drama Thing
Let me know however you want and I'll get started once I've recieved some sort of a response.

Anyway, on another note, I'm really confused about a whole bunch of things at the moment. Things are going alright on the friends front. I've got a new phone, Sony Ericsson G900. It's well awesome. =D

I'll be done with school once and for all on the 24th of March. Mixed feelings about it but I'm more or less looking forward to it now. College, new chapter and all that! =P
I've also been watching way too much How I Met Your Mother. I haven't touched my guitar in quite a while and for whatever reason I just don't feel like it. =/

Yes, my head is very foggy atm and I'm not really focused on anything which is why I suppose I haven't elaborated on anything I've written here. Ah well, you folk are going to find this interesting anyway. Why? I dunno but I just reckon you will! >_>

Toodles,
Karan

15 comments:

  1. do what you love most.
    don't depend on the the crowd likes.

    we will love it nyway :)
    you have a way with words mr kb!

    Do horror if it pleases you.
    we will support you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd pick adventure/fantasy
    and i can identify with whats happenin on the skool front,its the end of an age!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pick adventure/fantasy too!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. go for like a fantasy adventure with a little romance , based in the real boring world where the hero dies in the end.and write it like a biography.
    then everyones happy.
    except the horror people
    but horror is never scary so its rubbish anyway.

    you will never guess who this is.
    mwahaha.
    anonymity is wicked.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you ever read my horror? =)
    For the matter, have I ever told you a 'story'?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many a story you have told to me, young padawan.
    your horror is rubbish
    no horror is good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I find that hard to believe. Only one of my horror stories is public which, for most of the part, very positive reviews.

    Besides, I heart my horror so your opinion doesn't count! =P

    ReplyDelete
  8. My opinion would count.
    If only you knew who i was.

    ReplyDelete
  9. P'raps you should tell me then?

    ReplyDelete
  10. P'raps i shouldnt. and leave you wondering.
    its way more fun this way.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Right.
    Vote tally:
    1) Horror (Nikita/KD)
    2) Adventure/Fantasy (Teddy, Medha)
    3) Adventure/Sci-Fi
    4) Romance
    5) Fictitious Biography
    6) Every Day Life Drama Thing (Nobia)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous for 2.
    I know you can do that one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I pick 6. Everyday life drama thing. Most difficult to write :P

    ReplyDelete