Tuesday 20 January 2009

OMG! OMG! OMG!

Er... yeah... so anyway, I've decided what the story shall be about. I'll start it in the coming days. The genre is going to be a mix of everything, so in other words,

EVERY DAY LIFE DRAMA

I'd have coded that to make it look more impressive but I'm lazy as hell. Anyway, with that out of the way let's start talking about me again, shall we?

The other day I kinda had a fight with my folks. They got angry because they thought I wasn't studying. With the help of paperwork, timely photographs and even a video I was able to prove them wrong (Don't ask about the paperwork...) and therefore both of them called me up the next morning from their respective workplaces to apologize. ._.

That incident reminded me I'm growing older and becoming more and more paranoid. =D
Honestly, I really believe I'm being stalked. More on that later though.

Peace,
Karan

3 comments:

  1. Lol.. suuuuuure you were studying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you suggesting I doctored the evidence?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whai would you film and take photos of yourself studying you nutcrack?

    ReplyDelete